- Drive: The Surprising Truth about What Motivates Us by Daniel Pink
- Five Minds for the Future by Howard Gardner
- The Smartest Kids in the World by Amanda Ripley
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World that Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- DIY U: Edupunks, Edupreneurs, and the Coming Transformation of Higher Education by Anya Kamenetz
We have 7-8 copies of each book. We’ll also pay for you to download the book if you prefer to access it that way. The first book will be DIY U. Stacy will host this club starting in November. The second book will be Drive and Jen will host this club starting in December. Please contact Michelle Guo in the Office of Learning by October 9 if you are interested in participating in either of these book clubs. Once we have a list of participants for each book club, Stacy and Jen will contact the group to decide when they’d like to meet – possibly in a social setting, after school, with refreshments.