We have been busy confirming all of the ISB professional learning for next year. All dates are posted on the calendar on this page.
We have a lot going on next year to support you across the school:
- Writing Workshop implementation in the ES
- Assessment work in the MS and HS to support our SBGR work
- SIOP training…yeah, Jose is back! Available to all and there should be two sessions next year for SIOP training
- We will continue our MSIS sessions for ES and MS
- Continued support for inquiry focused unit development in Science and Social Studies in the ES
- Science – we love Paul Anderson and he is coming back
All of this and more will be found on the calendar. We will begin listing other regional workshop as well as they become available.
One in particular I would like to highlight, as it is the region, Learning 2.017 hosted by Shanghai American School (Puxi Campus) on Nov. 2-4th. We would like to encourage teacher presentations and when you register you can indicate your interest in presenting and if your presentation is selected, ISB will support your registration. There is lots of great work at ISB and this is a fantastic opportunity to share it with a larger community of interested teachers.
I encourage you to register early as they are often closed by the time we return in August